Premier Nutraceutical Dietary Supplement and Vitamin Contract Manufacturing
Nutraceutical Dietary Supplement & Vitamin Contract Manufacturing from a Pioneering Facility Partner
When you partner with us, you can be confident that your products will be manufactured to the highest standards. We are FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant, and we follow all applicable regulations. We also offer a wide range of services, from product development and formulation to packaging and labeling.
No matter what industry you’re looking to launch within or expand to, our team is ready to provide efficient development, reliable manufacturing, and professional-looking packaging design guaranteed to suit your needs and exceed your expectations. In addition, because we keep all of these services in-house, our efficiency and affordability are unmatched in the industry.
Contract Manufacturing Planning Process
Efficient & Thorough Contract Manufacturing Planning Processes
We understand that your company and/or brand is unique, and we believe there is no cookie-cutter solution to ensuring brand success. That’s why we begin every new partnership by gaining an in-depth understanding of your specific brand voice and needs. This includes providing you with any information you need to ensure that we’re the right fit to take your company to the next level.
From there, we’ll outline our manufacturing process for you in detail, ensuring that we can exceed your expectations on all fronts, including pricing, timing, and volume.
One-Stop-Shop Product Manufacturing
No matter what your product is, our team of experts is ready and willing to partner with you on the development, design, and mass production of your formulas on a schedule that perfectly suits your needs. This includes a professional, eye-catching package design that matches your brand’s personality.
Our desire to be your preferred partner leads us to keep as many services in-house, ensuring that we can be your one-stop shop, maintaining your budget and deadline.
An Exceptional Project Management Experience
Our effective product management strategy begins with setting clear objectives and expectations for the relationship. Next, we work with you to establish quality standards and procedures, as well as timelines for delivery and invoicing. In addition, we firmly believe in maintaining open communication channels throughout the manufacturing process so that any issues can be quickly resolved. By taking these steps, we ensure that your products are manufactured according to your specifications and that you’re always confident in our abilities and operations.
We adhere to a Strict Quality Control Process
At our organization, we take quality control seriously. In addition to the regulatory compliance standards, we supplement the contract manufacturing process with our own quality control measures to ensure that our products meet the highest standards.
Our quality control process begins with an incoming inspection, where we check all materials and components for defects or deviations from specifications. We then perform in-process inspections at various points during the manufacturing process to catch any issues early on. Finally, we perform a final inspection before shipping the products to our customers.
Our quality control measures help us identify and correct problems quickly to deliver products of the highest quality to our customers. If your product requires additional quality control measures, we’ll be happy to make accommodations for you so that you’re always confident in your partnership with Nutra Solutions International.
What are the advantages of contract manufacturing?
Contract Manufacturing Advantages
There are many advantages to working with a contract manufacturer, especially when it comes to complex products.
- Increased Efficiency – We have the experience and expertise to make your product quickly and efficiently by streamlining the manufacturing process and providing a better end product.
- Cost Savings – We are frequently more cost-effective than manufacturing your product in-house. We have economies of scale that allow us to produce products at a lower cost. In addition, we can source materials and components at a lower cost than you could on your own.
- Access to New Technology – You’ll have instant access to our latest technology and equipment. This can be a significant advantage if you don’t have the budget to invest in new technology.
- Flexibility – If you need to make a last-minute change to your product, we can often accommodate your request. This type of flexibility can be critical when you’re trying to get your product to market quickly.
- Proteins – whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, collagen protein, casein protein, egg protein, beef protein, chicken protein, fish protein, and bone broth protein.
- Probiotics – capsule, tablet, and powder formulas customized to fit your specific needs.
- Softgels – completely customizable color, shape, size, and coating options with competitive pricing and flexible minimum order quantities (MOQ).
- Vitamins – available in multivitamin packs or single-ingredient options along with competitive pricing, low lead times, and flexible shipping options.
- Dietary Supplements – affordable and effective high-quality supplements.