What to Look for in a Probiotic Manufacturer
Partnering with a Probiotic Contract Manufacturer
It doesn’t matter if you’re working on your first product or your twentieth. The benefits of partnering with a professional and experienced probiotic contract manufacturer are nearly immeasurable.
The first and arguably most important benefit of partnering with a probiotic contract manufacturer is peace of mind. When you partner with a professional and experienced team, you can be confident that your product will be manufactured to the highest standards. In addition, you can be sure that your products will be thoroughly tested and backed by a quality guarantee.
Finally, partnering with a probiotic contract manufacturer allows you to scale your production. As your business grows, you can be confident that your manufacturing partner will be able to keep up with demand. This is crucial for ensuring that your customers always have access to the products they need.
Here at Nutra Solutions International, our primary goal is to be your long-term manufacturing partner, and we believe that starts with customer service. That’s why we strive to maintain a compliant and pristine facility that utilizes only the finest state-of-the-art equipment and resources. When you turn to our manufacturing team for your product line development, we’ll assign you a dedicated project manager who will be with you every step of the process, ensuring that we exceed your expectations and deliver the product line of your dreams.
We offer a variety of probiotic customizations, including:
- Capsule Options – We offer both hard gelatin and vegetarian-friendly capsules. Our team of scientists and marketers can help you perfect your formula and ensure it meets all regulatory and compliance standards. Our minimum order quantities (MOQs) are between 1,500 – 2,000 bottles.
- Powder Options – We strive to offer both flexible and comprehensive solutions for our clients, which means that we have the capability of producing various flavors and strains to give you a competitive edge in the market. In many instances, we also offer low minimum order quantities (MOQs) of 1,500 bottles.
Why Nutra Solutions International is Right for You
Let Nutra Solutions International Become your Trusted Manufacturing Partner
As a wholesale supplier of probiotics, we work with companies who want their brand on the shelves or online marketplaces. Our dedication to our customers never waivers – as such, we offer customization services from start to finish so that each product created can be tailored specifically for you.
By outsourcing your private label supplement manufacturing project to our team, you can focus on what’s important and get ahead of the game. In addition to being able to take advantage of a wide range of service options that are put together specifically for this purpose, we also offer dedicated project managers who will make sure every stage runs smoothly. This means no delays, missed deadlines, miscommunication, or complications.
It also includes:
- Cutting-edge equipment capable of producing your vitamin and supplement formula
- Customizable products to meet your unique needs
- Fast turnaround on orders so you always meet your deadlines
- A wholly certified and compliant facility that upholds the highest production standards
- Flexible and affordable pricing tiers and options guaranteed to meet your budgetary needs
The Benefits of Partnering with a Probiotic Contract Manufacturer
What a Cutting Edge Probiotic Contract Manufacturer Offers
Expert Packaging & Label Designers – If you’re looking to add a new product to an existing product line, it can be challenging to match packaging – especially if you’re switching to a new manufacturer. Fortunately, our team has extensive experience in this area, ensuring that your new product line will meet your needs, match your brand’s personality and tone, and be designed to catch the eye of your specific target audience.
Expansive Catalog of Customizable Product Options – Our primary objective is to ensure your success within the industry. That’s why we consistently strive to expand our product line, which includes whey, collagen, casein, plant-based, egg, beef, chicken, fish, and bone broth. From the list of products we’re able to manufacture to the packaging options we can assist with, we are here to help your brand thrive.