Solutions & Delivery Methods
Find the Right Product Category for your Brand Needs
Vitamins and supplements come in many different forms, each with its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Here, we’ll take a comprehensive look at the most popular types of vitamin and supplement products on the market today so that you can identify which is the right fit for your new brand or product line.
- Capsules and tablets are perhaps the most common type of vitamin or supplement products. They’re easy to take and can be manufactured relatively cheaply. However, they’re not always the most effective delivery method for vitamins and nutrients. In some cases, the body may have difficulty absorbing all the nutrients from a capsule or tablet.
- Powders are another popular type of vitamin or supplement. They’re generally more expensive than capsules or tablets but offer a few advantages. First, they’re often more easily absorbed by the body. Second, they can be mixed with water or other beverages, making them more convenient to take.
- Liquid vitamins and supplements are becoming increasingly popular as well. They offer many of the same benefits as powders, but they’re even more convenient to take. They can also be mixed with other liquids, making them more versatile.
- Topical vitamins and supplements are applied directly to the skin and are absorbed through the skin. They offer a number of advantages, including the fact that they bypass the digestive system entirely. However, they’re not always as effective as other delivery methods.
At Nutra Solutions International, we are dedicated to offering the widest variety of product categories available on the market today. So whether you’re looking for capsules, tablets, soft gels, chewable, gummies, powders, etc., our team can help you design and perfect your formula, manufacturer it, package it, and deliver it to the online or brick-and-mortar big-box retailer of your choosing.
Product Manufacturing Categories and Subcategories
Vitamins / Minerals
Single Ingredient & Multiple Ingredient Custom Blends
Proteins / Meal Replacements
Custom Blends (Plant Based, Whey Concentrate, Whey Isolate, Casein, Egg, Beef, Chicken, Fish, Collagen, Bone Broth, etc.)
Brain Health & Cognitive Function
Nootropics, Memory Support, Focus & Motivation
Beauty & Body Care
Herbs & Botanicals / Superfoods (Natural Solutions)
Organics, Adaptogens, Mushrooms, Greens & Reds, Superfoods, Whole Food Herbal Blends, Antioxidants, Immune Support, Energy & Stress Support, Memory Support, Sleep & Mood Solutions, Natural Remedies, Homeopathic Medicines & Holistic Health
Sports Nutrition & Performance / Weight Management
Energy & Endurance, Muscle Builders, Weight & Diet Management, Ketogenics, Pre-Workouts, Intra-Workouts, Recovery, Electrolytes, Hydration, Amino Acids (BCAA & EAA), Appetite Control & Metabolism Support, Fat Burners & Thermogenics, Joint Support, Nitric Oxide Activators, Testosterone Support
Other Health & Wellness / Alternative Medicine
Anti-Anxiety and Stress Management
Yeast Infection & UTI Treatment (Boric Acid)
Sexual Health (Male Enhancement / Libido Booster)
Digestive Support (Probiotics, Enzymes, Fibers)
Fish Oil & Omegas
Cleansing & Detox
Menopause / PMS Relief
Bone Health & Muscle Function
Blood Sugar Support
- Chewable Tablets
- Bottles, Jars and Containers
- Stand-Up Pouches
- Stick Packs / Sachet Packs (Powders)
- Sachet Vitamin Packs (Pills)
- Blister Cards (Pills)
Trending Products in 2022
- Feminine Care (Women’s Health)
- Beauty & Body Care
- Athletic Performance
- Stress & Anxiety Management
- Immune Support
- Mushrooms (Adaptogens)
- Beef Organs (Glandulars)
- Sleep Aids
- Nootropics & Memory Support
Getting Started with Nutra Solutions International
What’s the Next Step?
If you’re looking for a contract manufacturer to help you take your business to the next level, we encourage you to contact us today.
We’ll be happy to schedule an introductory consultation so that we can get to know you, your company, and your specific contract manufacturing needs so that we can provide you with a relevant and accurate personalized quote. By going this route, we can ensure we’re a good fit for you and that we can form a successful and mutually beneficial partnership based on a complete understanding of Nutra Solutions International’s abilities.
If you determine that we’re the right contract manufacturer for you, we’ll get to work helping you design the perfect product line and getting it to market in an efficient manner that doesn’t sacrifice quality for speed. We do this by calling upon our years of experience within the industry and implementing strict quality control measures that ensure you’re meeting all regulatory and compliance requirements.
Creating a new supplement or vitamin product can be a daunting task, but with the right contract manufacturer by your side, it doesn’t have to be. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you get your new product on store shelves as quickly and efficiently as possible.